Kodi promlems

APPP

Oct 23, 2019
Hello: I have been having kodi 18.1 not working properly..
What , and who do I follow or how much? because that is usually the answer to almost everything at this point in this world. :)

Let me know ASAP__ if you know what I mean....

APPP

Oct 23, 2019
It's a new fire stick 4k , how do I download a newer version..?
Thank you all

Fluer

May 14, 2016
Hi!
I have the latest version 18.4 (was automatically updated from 18.3 to 18.4). It appears since this update I keep receiving no streams available for any of the addons. I have followed numerous tutorials on YouTube to fix this problem but nothing has worked. It's been nearly a week and still receiving the "no streams available"
Can someone kindly help me?

Thanks in advance!

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
You may have a corrupt installation. Try installing 18.4 again but this time take it from Kodi.tv/download see if that makes a difference. If you are still having the same issue, remove Kodi completely including your profile folder. Reboot and reinstall Kodi.

Reactions: Fluer

zagato

Oct 4, 2019
hi Fluer.
it always helps to let us know as much info as possible such as what platform you're using and what addons too.
but you're problem is one i'm aware of and suffer myself but others say they get hundreds of links without even using a vpn although they won't share their "secret" with the rest of us.

APPP

Oct 23, 2019
Hello, everyone here:
18.1 firestick .. does anyone know how to update or get more addons?
Thanks
A

gujal

Developer
Dec 26, 2013
Usually if you have Kodi already installed, you can install "Kodi Android Installer" addon from Kodi Repository -> Program Addons.
Then if you run that addon you are given a choice to update to the latest stable or nightly version of Kodi