Kodi Saved My Wallet! Thank You Kodi Developers!

MystiqueASAP

May 20, 2017
Longing for Seattle, WA
I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to the Kodi Developers. You are awesome! You saved my wallet as I cut the cable cord a year and a half ago, but was still paying approximately $60 monthly for subscription services like Playstation Vue, Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime (I still pay for Amazon Prime as it benefits me more than just video services). Thanks to Kodi and it's developers, I have successfully cut out all of the other streaming services and am enjoying DVR-like movies and television shows, along with live TV. On occasion, I get some that will not play properly, but it's not a big deal, especially when I can go to another Kodi add-on and play the same thing. I can binge watch shows (recently Supernatural) or hard-to-find movies that I would normally have to rent (recently 'Devil Dog, Hound of Hell', 'The Spell', 'Copycat', and 'Dantes Peak'). I have also found cartoons (television series) that are no longer aired and are hard to find, like 'Pepper Ann', 'Johnny Bravo', 'Lilo and Stitch' and etc. So again, thank you Kodi Developers! You are AWESOME!!! :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Kodi Skins 2
L Kodi Support 2
C Kodi Skins 2