Launching Kodi as default App on Firestick

ElCorto

Jul 17, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forums and have looked but can't find my answer so hoping somebody can help guide me in the correct direction.

I have installed Kodi on the Firestick and it works fine, but I want it so when the Firestick is turned on that it goes directly into Kodi and not so you have to go into Apps then select it.

I have seen people say you can select it to be the default app to launch by using Firestarter but either this no longer works or I'm doing something wrong? Also seen people state Llama needs to be installed, but can't find any information about this either.

Any help would be great.

Many Thanks

idokfire

Dec 7, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forums and have looked but can't find my answer so hoping somebody can help guide me in the correct direction.

I have installed Kodi on the Firestick and it works fine, but I want it so when the Firestick is turned on that it goes directly into Kodi and not so you have to go into Apps then select it.

I have seen people say you can select it to be the default app to launch by using Firestarter but either this no longer works or I'm doing something wrong? Also seen people state Llama needs to be installed, but can't find any information about this either.

Any help would be great.

Many Thanks
Lama and Firestarter no longer work for the Stick. I do not think there is a way to do what you are looking for at this time. There was a way to software for the Stick at one point, but it was deemed untrustworthy by most. Is suggest checking out the aftvnews web site. They have great info.

Idok Fire