Links are not in green

George Wolfe

Dec 1, 2015
I have just installed Real-Debrid using the Universal Resolver. My understanding is that the links that are"Debrided" should be green. I have used Pheonix and a few other places. They work fine, but I see no green links. I followed the Real-Debride install instructions on Add-ons and got the message in the lower right of my screen that it was installed. But I find no links in green. I guess questions are -- Is this working? -- Do all the "good" links show in green? -- Do only some sites/places get debrided? -- Or do I just not understand?
Forgive me if this is not posted in the correct place, but I could find nothing that seemed to be any better.

Thank you all!

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
I have just installed Real-Debrid using the Universal Resolver. My understanding is that the links that are"Debrided" should be green. I have used Pheonix and a few other places. They work fine, but I see no green links. I followed the Real-Debride install instructions on Add-ons and got the message in the lower right of my screen that it was installed. But I find no links in green. I guess questions are -- Is this working? -- Do all the "good" links show in green? -- Do only some sites/places get debrided? -- Or do I just not understand?
Forgive me if this is not posted in the correct place, but I could find nothing that seemed to be any better.

Thank you all!
I think only SA*TS uses the green font colour, I don't know about Pho*nix but Ex**us just marks them with (RD).