Lists of Addons Down?

rosario04

Dec 31, 2016
Hello. Is N*vi X down?? Loaded the latest 4.0 and it shows installer addon error.

Thank you.

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
Kodi 17 is still in beta, IMO it's still too soon to compile a list of non-working add-ons as most developers will wait until it's out of beta to adjust their add-ons so they don't have to do it multiple times if things change...

Now that Kodi is in RC Beta status that generally means that the developers are addressing bugs only and no feature changes will happen, this is generally the time that add-on developers will start to tweak their builds for the new release... I personally believe a lot of add-on developers have been holding off for this exact reason, until Kodi 17 is the official stable release, one can expect some add-ons to not work right since it's still a beta version and a vast majority of the users will still be using the stable 16.1 version, no need to jump the gun...

rosario04

Dec 31, 2016
RavRob

You could install jarvis as portable so it can run side by side with Krypton and install all the same addons. See if it works in Jarvis.[/I] Can you explain that a little.
[/I]
I did revert J-16.1 but I backed up my amateur build with K-17 RC2 in Aeon Nox 5 (v-5.9.8) skin and when I restored the build over J-16.1 no menu or submenu....just an empty menu bar?? I really haven't really had to much trouble with K-17 only with the Estuary new skin....don't like it using Aeon Nox 5.

Thanks

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Many skins that have been updated for Krypton will not work in Jarvis or earlier. I would suggest adding skins compatible with Jarvis and the same addon as in Krypton then try again see if it works.

Not all addons will work with Krypton. When it becomes stable I am sure the Devs will update their addon to work with it but until then, the devs are not wasting their time updating addons for a release of Kodi that could change at anytime.