Looking for a good group of addons?

Hood

Jun 3, 2016
Hello! I just got a fireTV stick and looking to install kodi and I found out you need addons to do the stuff I want to do.

I'm looking for what addons I need to fill my needs. I would like to watch previous movies that have been released and also new ones that have been released. THat's a big plus. I would like to watch TV series as well like house of cards, game of thrones, and any TV series to be honest. With all the seasons would be great. Another thing is I'm a big sport buff and what are addons I could use to watch live sports? Live NFl, NHL, NBA, Soccer, and UFC would be the best addon for that one. Even with UFC 200 coming up.

strike0408

Nov 29, 2012
Canada
Hello! I just got a fireTV stick and looking to install kodi and I found out you need addons to do the stuff I want to do.

I'm looking for what addons I need to fill my needs. I would like to watch previous movies that have been released and also new ones that have been released. THat's a big plus. I would like to watch TV series as well like house of cards, game of thrones, and any TV series to be honest. With all the seasons would be great. Another thing is I'm a big sport buff and what are addons I could use to watch live sports? Live NFl, NHL, NBA, Soccer, and UFC would be the best addon for that one. Even with UFC 200 coming up.
Some good movie an tv addons would be... Ex**us,Ic*f*lms,The Ro**l We, SA*TS, Velo**ty. just to name afew. the more popular addons for sports are vidtime, Cas**way, prosport,Spor**dev*l... you can start with a few of those.

Hood

Jun 3, 2016
Some good movie an tv addons would be... Ex**us,Ic*f*lms,The Ro**l We, SA*TS, Velo**ty. just to name afew. the more popular addons for sports are vidtime, Cas**way, prosport,Spor**dev*l... you can start with a few of those.
If I was only to add 3 which 3 would be the best go with?

strike0408

Nov 29, 2012
Canada
I would try a few of those.... see which ones suite your needs. and if you want you can delete the rest. it is a good idea not to plug your firestick with tons of addons that you wont use anyway. keeps kodi running better on your stick.

bpbill

May 10, 2016
Well everyone's needs are different, personally when I started I used three add-ons, Ex**us for movies and TV series, Cas**way for sports and a live TV add-on not supported here.

I'm still experimenting with my system but Cas**way and Ex**us are still a big part of it.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk