Looking for addon for TV

EwOkiE

Dec 15, 2013
Hi all I like the Pho*nix addon with Woody channel where you can watch usa tv shows (example. Cheers tv show) one after another without having to click links etc under us tv shows.
But lately its started to buffer every 10 secs then if you pause for a minute and then play it kicks you off back to the menu.

Does anyone know of any other addons like this?

Thanks

EwOkiE

Dec 15, 2013
Thanks for that but what I mean is I am looking for US Shows that run one after another and not cick various links to find the next one if that makes sense, like this :

Like when you click one show it goes onto the next and so on...

Last edited:

jbizzy

Aug 9, 2012
I know there are some in Na*i-X that do this. You don't get to pick the episodes or anything, you just flick on the shows "channel" and pick up in whatever episode they are playing.

EwOkiE

Dec 15, 2013
Do you now where abouts in Na*i-X :confused: is it programmes or just channels like HBO you mean like a live stream

j.bond

Nov 17, 2012
@EwOkiE Give Eldorado's Repo a try, enable The Giddy Up Network (tgun) addon, I haven't used it in a while but it did play 24/7 streams. Might be what you're looking for.

sperr2

Jan 22, 2015
I have been using genisis for this. Enable the "play next epasoide" option in your system setting under playback. Add your favorite show to your library through genisis. Play an epasoide from your library now. It will keep play the next show in order until you hit the stop button.

Edit:spelling

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Thanks for that but what I mean is I am looking for US Shows that run one after another and not cick various links to find the next one if that makes sense, like this :

Like when you click one show it goes onto the next and so on...
You can ust Lazy TV addon for this for your library. The nice thing is that it will also ask if you want to play the next one or not.