Looking for Australian tv programme (60 minutes)

scarletlion

May 7, 2014
Hi all,

I'm looking for a copy of Australian programme 60 minutes that was broadcast on Sunday 13 November 2016 (yesterday) on the Gable Tostee case. I'm unsure how to watch this programme - why do they insist that nobody outside Australia can watch it?

It's not been picked up by IMDB at all so does not register on Ex**us. I can see no download available either.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

cscott1

Jul 7, 2016
you can add the show to IMDB yourself. That doesnt mean that there will be a stream but it will be one step closer for Ex**us to find one.

scarletlion

May 7, 2014
you can add the show to IMDB yourself. That doesnt mean that there will be a stream but it will be one step closer for Ex**us to find one.
Thanks. The trouble is I have no idea what season or episode it is or if it was a special etc. The IMDB log for this show has not been kept up to date for some reason.

jaydeeNZ

Jun 3, 2016
Try this. It just worked for me. Google 9now app. You will see a search result showing the app logo that you can download from the play store. Download the app from here. Before you open the app download the touchvpn app directly off the play store. Open the touchvpn app and select the australian server. Open the 9now app and signup. Search for your episode and you should be good to go

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

scarletlion

May 7, 2014
Try this. It just worked for me. Google 9now app. You will see a search result showing the app logo that you can download from the play store. Download the app from here. Before you open the app download the touchvpn app directly off the play store. Open the touchvpn app and select the australian server. Open the 9now app and signup. Search for your episode and you should be good to go

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Thanks muchly, but I assume this requires my device to be android?

This may be a problem