Looking for help

jema

Sep 22, 2016
Hi folks. I have enjoyed an amazing Kodi/Tvaddons experience for quite awhile. More-so since I discovered real debrid. I've recently run into a problem which results in a struggle to get any shows to work as they have in the past. Probably within the last two weeks. I know very little about computers in general and even less about the android box. Perhaps if I state what my system is maybe someone can point to answer. Firstly I am in Canada and I understand that is an big issue right now for TVaddons. I have a Chinese Android box called Leelbox Vesrion 7.1.2
I bought it with Kodi Krypton 17.6 installed but stripped down. I installed http://fusion.tvaddons.co/ and am running the URL Resolvers script.module.metahandler-3.0.0zip and script.module.urlresolver-5.0.15zip. Per tvaddons emails I also installed Indigo and Github. I have authorized Trakt and Real-Debrid accounts (in good standing). I have a number of add-ons for watching shows. ********, Specto, ******, ******* Reborn. The problem I now have is the same across the board. Within the last two weeks many of my shows have stopped working in that I cannot get any streams, links or sources whatever the correct term is. Some real popular shows still get streams such as Greys or NCIS. Other shows like Hawaii Five-0, MacGyver and Lethal Weapon have stopped finding sources. Lethal Weapons will bring up 6 RD 1080 and 3 RD 720 but in selecting them the list just cycles through and ends up "No Sources Available". Additionally regardless of which add-on I use, I am getting zero sources found on any movie I try to watch. I'm not talking in theaters or even 2018 movies. I'm talking old stuff like Rambo and Transformers. Well there it is. Now that I've bled all over this post I hoping someone can offer some help. Can someone suggest a supported add-on that will work with Trakt. Have I done something? Has Canada done something? Is there a problem in the fusion or the Url Resover. Oh yes....I also have iPVanish installed but not connected. Thanks for taking the time to read through this. I just want to watch TV. Jim

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
OK, if you have Indigo installed, you can go in it and select the maintenance tool and clear the cache for everything you can. In Kodi settings, select System Settings>Addons>Manage Dependencies

Now go down to URL Resolver and Reset the Function cache. Also, reset authorization and re-authorize.
Now do the same thing with Resolve URL.

Give it a go and let us know if this works.

jema

Sep 22, 2016
Thank you. I'll try that tonight when I get home. Is there a preferred supported add-on that the members are using with success. I have no doubt that there are a bunch of members here that really know their stuff. Appreciate any feedback, thanks

jema

Sep 22, 2016
Thank you RavRob. I did as suggested to no appreciable difference unfortunately. I was not able to find where to reset authorization and re-authorize. The only place I could see it was under Universal Resolvers/login. On my set the login is disabled so not able to do anything there. I was able to watch my shows but with barely getting any providers. Up until two weeks ago, in checking providers the Premium counters would show upwards of 10 or more RD1080 and even more RD720 and SD sources. Now I am lucky if I get one or two RD providers. I continue to have zero sources on any movies I try to watch. I am starting to think that my go-to add-ons are the issue. When I list them here they end up getting blanked out so it's obvious they are not supported and not to be discussed. I understand. I get that. I've asked the members to suggest a good supported add-on but have not gotten anything from the members. If it is against the forum rules to name names.....perhaps someone can PM with the name of an add-on that is supported and have shown good results. I appreciate any feedback. Thank you RavRob for your help in trying.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Chances are you are missing a small thing. See if this helps.

KODI KRYPTON
1. From Kodi home screen click SYSTEM (cog wheel top right)>SYSTEM SETTINGS
2. Change settings level (bottom left) to ADVANCED or EXPERT>ADD-ONS (you maybe missing this part)
3. On the right select MANAGE DEPENDENCIES

Then follow my directions in my above post to re-authorize RD.

jema

Sep 22, 2016
Ok thanks. I didn't realize from earlier you were referring to re-authorizing RD. I've done that a couple of times but not since making the other changes you had earlier suggested. I will do that tonight and let you know how it works out. I appreciate you hanging in there with me.

jema

Sep 22, 2016
Thanks but no need to apologize. I really appreciate that you are trying to help me. It means a lot.

jema

Sep 22, 2016
So I followed the instruction with no real change. I am able to watch my shows with limited sources but the one or two RD sources that I do get seem to work. I'm going to try a different add-on tonight. Can't name it without stepping on the rules. I'll let you know if I have any success. Thanks again for your help. it is much appreciated.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
There is a well known addon starting with "I" that is no longer being maintaineed and only provides few streams. Could be that one you are talking about.
#14 in the blacklisted addons and devs.