Matricom G-Box Q

Hope42

Sep 4, 2013
B.C. Canada
Just to let everyone know, the long overdue and highly anticipated Matricom G -Box Q, has been released for sale as of Nov.21st. First release of 1000 boxes sold out within hours. Available on Amazon for $109.00. Being offered on EBay for a lot more.

Note: I am not affiliated with or a reseller. Just a humble Matricom user of an old reliable MX2.

Of note: I snagged one!!!!

Weby

Sep 18, 2013
Snag one also but where do I start I thought it was preloaded
And need info on what URL do I add and so any help please.

showgun

Dec 23, 2011
To Your Left
If you purchased a good one...it will be clean and NOT PRELOADED! From there, just install the TVMC app from our homepage and you will have everything you want/need with just a few clicks ;)

asipsis

Dec 9, 2014
I got mine...Installed firmware 1.2 upgrade and 13.2 Gotham. The program itself works fine but now my logitech k400 keyboard is buggy as hell. It's really pissing me off. Someone have a similar issue?

Hope42

Sep 4, 2013
B.C. Canada
I am on Kodi 14 rc3 Helix beta on mine. Running smooth. K400 Logitech keyboard also works fine.
Just received Matricom Flymote today. Have not tried it out yet. However, the remote that came with the Q is okay once you get used to it. It is a little finicky, but it works.

cloudyb

Apr 5, 2014
I downloaded tvmc on the q box.
Was wondering how I get it to come on the homepage.
Every time I want to start it up I have to go to Downloads and install it.
And then works fine.
Is there a step i'm missing?
Appreciate any bodys help.
Thank you.

dotsadie

May 14, 2012
I have tried using my Mele F10 remote an key board on my GBOX Q. A soon as i put the device into the USB port at back of GBOX Q my volumn stops playing.
Has anybody else having this problem,iff sso how do you fix it?
Thank you Dotsadie

dotsadie

May 14, 2012
I called the company an they said the Mele F10 Pro has a connection for earphone on the remote. So when the remote device is put into the USB port it puts the volumn to the remote for the earphone connection.

hurst2001

Dec 10, 2013
Just order the g box q today and I was wondering if a g mouse 2 would work with it ? Any best setups tips and firmware that is stable opions

Whammer

Jan 28, 2015
I purchased the Matricom G Box Q last week. First question - Is XBMC the same as Kodi? Do I need to install Kodi to the G Box Q? I'm getting confused by the 2. I did install Kodi, but last night I uninstalled it and I think that was the wrong thing to do.

I installed Fusion Installer and Config Wizard. I also ordered a GBox Q key and followed those instructions to install the 100 or so addons to the system.

I also downloaded and installed the TVMC .apk file. I liked the TVMC configuration better than the key's configuration. My first issue after the TVMC install was done was that when I launched a video, I only had sound. So I rebooted the unit but all the TVMC settings weren't there, but I did have video.

I'm wondering now if I just do a factor reset to start over and install Fusion/Config/Kodi(?)/TVMC.