Missing Addons after reinstalling Kodi\Indigo

Status
Not open for further replies.

seri

Oct 18, 2015
I did a reset to my android box and successfully installed Kodi and the tvaddons repo, and then went ahead and ran the wizrd to install the recommended video addons, surprisingly it is missing tyhe most popular ones such as ******, ********, Canada IPTV and many more..
I tried to install them manualy but I just cant find them anywhere? were they removed?

seri

Oct 18, 2015
so you came back from a legal battle claiming victory and asking for donations to support your noble cause to only discover that you have removed all the addons that were in dispute with Rogers\Bell!!!!
Well played!!!!

seri

Oct 18, 2015
cut the crap, you lost and lost badly, the proof is there, look at what have left of your addons!
I must admit that I was so happy to see your site back, and to be more frank, I went ahead and donated some money after reading your come back speech.. Now I am really really disappointed. I am really upset that you did not disclose the details about the addons that you removed. You should have been more transparent, you would have gained more trust from me! I dont trust you anymore, and I don't know what kind of deal you cut with the devil, but yes I am not supporting you anymore

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
you did not disclose the details about the addons that you removed. You should have been more transparent,
Nothing is hidden. All you had to do is look inside Indigo and/or our repository. All the addons we support are there. If you can't be bother to do a bit of research, it's on you. Did you expect we email you and tell YOU what addons we are supporting?

Anyway, see ya and don't let the door hit you in the back of the head on the way out.

seri

Oct 18, 2015
Dude,
when you say "we are back", it should be we are BACK!
when you say "we won" , it should mean we won! not we won BUT they stripped us from all our goodies, this is not winning!!!!!
And yes, you should have disclosed it to your audience after the legal battle, you should have informed them that you have made some changes, something like "we have made some changes to our addons list, please check the list here" , but you did not, and the more you talk the more I see that you have done it deliberately. All what you needed is to beg for money.
sooner or later people will realise that you no longer the people who used to be, nothing left of famous tvaddons.ag except some pathetic crooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Video Addons 2
S Video Addons 7
J Kodi Support 0