missing folders in fusion install from zip file

quirinus

May 7, 2017
After 2 months having no problems Kodi streming stopped working. We followed tips from internet and tried uninstall and install Ex**us again. Next was adding add on installer manager: fusion.tvaddons.co and named is fusion.
Next: system/add ons//install from zip file/fusion. So far so good, but when opening the fusion the 3 folders (start-here, xbmc-repos, xbmc-scripts) do not appear. So I cannot follow all the next steps to re-install Ex**us.

What do I need to do to get access to these 3 folders?

quirinus

May 7, 2017
Thanks for the reply.

When I click i do see the 3 folders. Unfortunately I do not see these in Kodi when i open the fusion.

Stoofer

Staff member
Apr 18, 2015
Wales
The most common cause for seeing nothing is that you haven't entered the details correctly. While you are no doubt reading this and getting ready to type back that you've checked and checked again that everything is correct please read this before you do - Empty Fusion Folder 17.1 - and check it one last time.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Please check your spelling as directed by Stoofer. Common mistakes are using https instead of http, using semi colon instead of a colon, using a coma instead of a period. Other typos are just too obvious.

Stoofer

Staff member
Apr 18, 2015
Wales
All I can suggest then is to post a screengrab of what you've typed into File Manager for the fusion link.

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
Just to make sure it's not blocked or censored, go to the URL on your computer and verify it works...

quirinus

May 7, 2017
I made a picture with my phone of my TV with the link in file manager, but I don't know how to get the picture here in this forum.

quirinus

May 7, 2017
When I use the link not in kodi, but in my laptop, the link does show the 3 folders. So I am sure I use the right link and not make a typo.

Stoofer

Staff member
Apr 18, 2015
Wales
Put the picture online somewhere and when you Reply click on the little icon above the text that looks like a picture, with the tooltip saying "Insert Image", then enter the URL of the picture in the box provided and it will be displayed. Use the Go Advanced option when replying as you'll be able to Preview what it looks like before you post.

quirinus

May 7, 2017
Sorry, but I don't know how to get the picture online. I tried to put it on my facebook and use this link, but when I use "go advanced"to check the preview, it does not show a picture.

Stoofer

Staff member
Apr 18, 2015
Wales
Then post a link to the picture instead.

Don't type http://.... for the link but rather hxxp://.... or enclose it as code comments, as the posting of live non-site links on here is not allowed

quirinus

May 7, 2017

I tried it, but I don't think it works.

But are there other sollutions for my problem besides typos?

Stoofer

Staff member
Apr 18, 2015
Wales
It seems to work but you need to log into FB to view it and I don't have an account, so someone else will have to check it out for you.

Other causes...well it's nothing to do with your ISP blocking it because you can get to it on your laptop. It's possible (but unlikely) that your HOSTS file has been modified to assign that particular address to localhost but I doubt it very much. It's nearly always a typing mistake or putting the correct address in the wrong input field.

If all else fails then you can always download the file you want on the laptop directly. Adding the Fusion directory is only really needed so you can get access to Indigo, it's not needed once you've actually installed it so if you can download http://fusion.tvaddons.co/begin-here/plugin.program.indigo-1.0.4.zip then you can use "Install from Zip" on your Kodi and bypass all this.

You don't say whether you have another piece of hardware running Kodi or if you're running it on the same laptop so you may have to Download and copy it onto a USB drive or SD card and plug it into your hardware, then do an "Install from Zip" that way instead.

quirinus

May 7, 2017
The picture is now on the forum. I also tried to download the link http://fusion.tvaddons.co/begin-here...digo-1.0.4.zip to a USB and put it into my Kodi. Next we went to intall from zip file/udisk0 and looked up the name of the zip file :plugin.program.indigo-1.0.4.zip.
I saw the indigo add on updating. But in fusion/ intall from zip file still nothing. Do I need to do more, because Kodi is still not working

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
You never stated the OS, is this a Windows install? If so maybe a firewall or antivirus is blocking Kodi's Internet access...

I see you have super**** on there as a source (I highly recommend you remove it after you get whatever addon you want, as it's bound at some point to cause you issues with automatic updates) does that source work?