missing folders in fusion install from zip file

Stoofer

Staff member
Apr 18, 2015
Wales
If you've installed Indigo correctly then you're all set and ready to go. As I said above you only need to add Fusion via File Manager as that's the usual way of getting access to a Zip file for an install. Once the Repo\add-on\program has installed via that method then you no longer need to install anything from it. There should be an Indigo icon in both your Video and Program menus and if you run that then you'll be able to install any of the add-ons from here that you want to.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I see you have the link in the File Manager. That is great. Now you need to get out of file manager, go back to the home screen, now select Kodi settings>Addons>
You should now see "Install from zip". You should be able to select Fusion from that screen.

Where you are now is only to set the source, you won't get the install from zip from that screen when you click on that link.

quirinus

May 7, 2017
@meep: Thanks foor the reply. my laptop is not connected to the TV and Kodi so I do not have any hardwire attached to it. Internetsecurity I use from my provider. I never had problems before so a firewall blocking my internet is not the issue.

@Stoofer: I checked Video and programm and found an Indigo Icon. I do not know what to do next. I tried the addon installer and saw many different Indigo addons like: video addons, program addons, search bij addon/author ect. but the are all empty.

@Ravrob: I know i cannot get the install from zip file here and have to go to setting ect. I did what you wrote many times, but when I finaly got to the zip file/fusion the folder is empty.

Thanks you all for helping me as I cannot get it right without help. I hope you continue untill it works again!

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
@meep: Thanks foor the reply. my laptop is not connected to the TV and Kodi so I do not have any hardwire attached to it. Internetsecurity I use from my provider. I never had problems before so a firewall blocking my internet is not the issue.
So this is a Windows install of Kodi? As for being so quick to dismiss a firewall or other Internet security program, I would suggest you consider that still a very likely viable cause of your issues... Just because it worked in the past does not mean it's not the problem today, firewall and antivirus programs as well as Windows itself update all the time and any one of those updates could very well have caused the issue you are experiencing... Also you claim to have installed and uninstalled, this generally almost always resets firewall permissions for the program, some firewalls configure automatically (don't assume just because it was automatic that is actually configured correctly) others will require you to manually set the permissions...

I'm of the opinion that some Internet security software on your computer, inside the router or at the ISP level is blocking Kodi based on your issues...

Disable all firewalls, antivirus, Internet security programs and see if that helps...

quirinus

May 7, 2017
@meep: ok. I want to trie what you say but need help. I bought a TV with internetaccess but never used internet on my TV. Then I connected kody to my TV. I never put Windows or internetsecurity on my TV unless it is manditory. I do have 1 TV and internet provider. In my contract I took online internetsecurity. Can you tell me how to disable firewalls, antivirus and internet security on my TV/Kodi (and if it works how to get is back so I am not running any danger)?