Most posters and dvd/cd case art not displaying, in latest XBMC OUYA build.

scardface

Aug 28, 2013
Is this happening to anyone else? The first version of XBMC for OUYA did not display posters and dvd/cd case art, at all, for while using the AEON NOX skin and many others. With the latest build, that was released on 8/25 they somewhat fixed the issue, but only very few display. The rest just show up as generic. Is anyone else having this problem, and is there a fix for it? I'm thinkin if it could display some then it would be able to display all.

charliebrown

Jan 12, 2013
update ouyas xbmc app to the latest and there will be boxart... i had the same problem untill the latest release!

just standover the app and choose info to get to the update possibility.

scardface

Aug 28, 2013
I did, but not all of the boxart shows. Only some. If only some shows, then there should be a way to make them all show, I'm thinkin. I just gotta find out how to make that happen. Are all your boxart showing? And what skin are you using?

charliebrown

Jan 12, 2013
Hi,

Im on aeon nox and all of mine is showing. I had the same problem as you before the update, but now everythings showing, from local library to Ic*f*lms etc... I know ouya did a firmware update in the same timeperiod, dont know if that update had anything to do with it since i installed both xbmc update and ouya update at the same time. Do you see all the "menu-boxart" in Ic*f*lms menu? f.e homepage latsest release etc in list mode? That was one of the things that didnt show up for me before the updates.

scardface

Aug 28, 2013
Everything shows up under list view just fine, in Ic*f*lms. It's just that the posters and boxart don't show no matter what view mode I'm in..

charliebrown

Jan 12, 2013
Hmm weird, sorry cant help more then that... Are you sure theres no update availible if you look at the xbmc for ouya app? That solved all my problems with boxart.

My scraped/intigrated tvshows from 1Ch**nel has boxart and backdrop, just checked to be sure.

Last edited:

scardface

Aug 28, 2013
I ended up deleting the whole app and starting all over from the beginning. And now it works. Previously, I had restored from a backup. I guess that had something to do with it. Thanks for all the suggestions, guys. :reciate it.