Movie Poster integration

rflores2323

May 23, 2012
I am setting up my home theater and found this really cool software that shows movie posters on a monitor/LCD screen. I have it setup to integrate with kodi however when I play a stream the movie poster does not show up. Whats cool about the software is that is cycles thru alot of movieposters however when you are actually playing a movie the screen should show the movie poster and also the time it ends etc.... VERY COOL

The software is made to show movie posters from kodi library. The movieposter software gets their posters from themoviedb.org

Anybody have any idea where Ex**us and other awesome addons gets their posters from? Trying to inform the developer to see if he is interested in adding some code to be able to pull posters for our favorite addons streams.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Moi posters are scraped from TBD or IMDB while tv shows are scraped from TVDB. Not sure what code you would want to add. I see all my posters for shows. While it is playing though the poster can't be displayed or it would hide the video itself.