Movie watching not working

Tec Diver

Oct 26, 2019
I have installed the Kodi 18.4 64 bit on 2 PCs with Windows 7 and everything is working just fine. Today I installed the Kodi 18.4 32 bit on android box MXq-4K with android 6.0.1 OS. I installed the Ex**us Redux; Ex**us and Cov**ant. First of all it’s extremely slow to navigate through Kodi which was not the case when I had the Kodi 17.6 running. I tried to watch a movie and when I select the movie and click on it, it does not respond at all. This is the case with all 3 addons. Is there a fix for this? Thanks in advance

capslock

Jan 1, 2018
Well, I cant help you, but Co..n.t is for a very long time not operational ! If yours work, be certain that you downloaded a safe version, because this addon does not exist anymore. The two other addons work perfectly on my Kodibox with Lei 18.4, so the fault that you experience is being a coflict with your box.

Tec Diver

Oct 26, 2019
I did a factory reset of the box and after that deleted all the crap, like Facebook, Skype and such. Did a fresh install of the Kodi 18.4 32 bit and installed the add ons; Ex**us and Ex**us Redux. Still the same issue. I pick a movie to watch, click on it and no response whatsoever. Are there any hidden settings in Kodi that I’m missing?