Movie will not list under Movies

john stro

Sep 3, 2019
I have a movie in my library that no matter how I name it, will not list in "Movies". I have narrowed the problem down to quite simply, the movie scraper is unable to find the movie info listed on tmdb, imdb however does list this movie. I have tried to go in and change the movie scraper config to use imdb and have even installed universal move scraper but it seems they still will not find the movie. There really should be a way to manually link to title in imdb or tmdb. Any help? The movie is called Vanilla and was released in 2004, it is listed on IMDB under tt0435505

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Being this movie is on your hard drive, I believe there’s a way to find it but I can’t remember off the top of my head.
If your local videos are in a library, I believe you need to go to videos, files, navigate to your trouble maker movie and select info and manual. There you can select the correct title.
As I said, I am not positive on this off the top of my head. I am not home at present and can’t find out for sure. If you still have problems next week when I get home, I will try and find the correct procedure.

john stro

Sep 3, 2019

Being this movie is on your hard drive, I believe there’s a way to find it but I can’t remember off the top of my head.
If your local videos are in a library, I believe you need to go to videos, files, navigate to your trouble maker movie and select info and manual. There you can select the correct title. e621 comic soankbang femdom tumblr my friends hot mom
As I said, I am not positive on this off the top of my head. I am not home at present and can’t find out for sure. If you still have problems next week when I get home, I will try and find the correct procedure.

Thank you for your support