Mp3

lizardkng

Dec 17, 2014
Can you be more specific?

"The mp3 player" should be built into your kodi software, and not reliant on a specific service being up or down. What are you trying to play and where is it located? Local media you have, or streamed across the internet?

roystheone

Apr 7, 2013
The stream I use, which has stopped working is the MP3 stream by Kinkin in the music section of Kodi.

Thanks

andr001967

Mar 14, 2016
Doncaster UK
Mp3 Stream]
I too have problems with this much loved addon, at first the tracks started clipping after a couple of mins and now if i can get any tracks to play they cut out after 20 secs.
Im guessing this addon is no longer supported as this fault has been active for a couple of months now, is anyone aware of an alternative addon apart from youtube ?

ashbanki

Oct 9, 2013
I had the same problem and got the streams playing by going into mp3 streams settings and unselecting the "golden path" and "use alternative gotham playing method" options.Now I can get the streams, but cannot download them!

Dr Peter OBoogie

Jun 24, 2013
Sometimes box / stick related, was having problems playing through my Android TV - but last night through a new fire TV box absolutely no trouble at all. You can also try changing the default player in settings (this used to help, but I'm going back a bit).

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

andr001967

Mar 14, 2016
Doncaster UK
I had the same problem and got the streams playing by going into mp3 streams settings and unselecting the "golden path" and "use alternative gotham playing method" options.Now I can get the streams, but cannot download them!
When I first saw your post I tried your fix but did not work, tried again yesterday and works on all devices.

Windows 10 laptop running jarvis 16.1
Raspberry Pi " "
Android Box " "

Thanks !!!!!!!!!