Release Music problems

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
The first thing you should do is delete the advancedsettings.xml, you have 876MB allocated to the cachemem and Kodi will require 3x this amount of RAM to be free. On your device I believe you only have 2GB so I'm surprised it works at all :) This might fix your problem, if not come back & we can try and help further.

I see you're using some sort of Plex client, if you're still having problems you might want to explain a bit more about how this is setup.

Last edited:

pcliff069

Dec 18, 2016
The first thing you should do is delete the advancedsettings.xml, you have 876MB allocated to the cachemem and Kodi will require 3x this amount of RAM to be free. On your device I believe you only have 2GB so I'm surprised it works at all :) This might fix your problem, if not come back & we can try and help further.

I see you're using some sort of Plex client, if you're still having problems you might want to explain a bit more about how this is setup.
Thank you - yes a serious miscalculation on the memory allocation.

I have deleted the advance settings. The client was Plex for Kodi which I was looking at - for the moment I have disabled that, I have restored from a back up - made the above changes and at the moment all seems good,

Whether it remains so who knows.

Thanks again for your response.