Muzu Addon Not Working

etch

Jan 22, 2014
Pontypridd, South Wales
Hi guys, I have installed this addon through Fusion, however I can not get anything to play, not even the charts. Whatever I select there is no playback and just returns to the menu. I have got an api key, however when I authenticate it, it says that the key is invalid. I hope someone can help me with this one as many people has said that it I one of the best music plugins. Any assistance with this will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

VanZan

May 6, 2012
It was working but at the start of the year they completely revamped the website. I believe the addon creator is working on a new one.

etch

Jan 22, 2014
Pontypridd, South Wales
It was working but at the start of the year they completely revamped the website. I believe the addon creator is working on a new one.
Thank you for your fast response VanZan. Ok I will have to wait for some sort of fix for this which is a bit disappointing as I was looking forward to using this addon as it looks very good. Can you recommend a similar addon that is working 100%

VanZan

May 6, 2012
The lads are right....it's working again. The dev must have fixed it. I was waiting for him to update his thread at xbmc.org. If you check the changelog it does say he had to fix things. Happy days! :)

etch maybe you don't have the latest and fixed version? You need 0.2.17.

etch

Jan 22, 2014
Pontypridd, South Wales
Hi guys,

I still can not get this addon to work. When I try to play the charts, the stream will just about open then close down immediately. If I try and select a genre there is nothing showing in any of them?

I have registered with muzu and have registered a API key but I still can not get this to work.

Any help or assistance will be very much appreciated.

etch

Jan 22, 2014
Pontypridd, South Wales
UPDATE:

Do not ask me why or how, but most sections are now working on this addon. I still can not get the charts to play and I have the same problem that I mentioned above.