My g-box midnight mx2 box picture not showing

Wally69

Jun 22, 2014
Liverpool UK
:confused: Hi guys,
Hope you can help me, i reset my MY G-BOX MIDNIGHT MX2 BOX then installed KODI everything installed, but when i play a video music video , i get sound but no picture up on screen in everything i try out,movies in genesis pheonix sports etc, and i then loaded TVMC same thing has happened again. Am i missing something guys. help please.;):):):)

Wally69

Jun 22, 2014
Liverpool UK
The Lion it worked just great my m8 you are a gem, a real lionheart, thank you very much, i was looking to give up until i though of you great guys on tvaddons. :)

Wally69

Jun 22, 2014
Liverpool UK
now the thing is i have kodi with my own built up backup settings installed and also TVMC as supplied by you, can i delete one or just leave them both running side by side. It would be better for me if i kept the kodi as i have all my preferred addons set up in favs as well, do i just go into the android settings, apps, then select the tvmc app and uninstall, and is it easy.

Last edited:

spanky

Dec 25, 2012
yes you can run kodi and tvmc side by side if you choose to, and yes you can uninstall it that way too.

melo01

Jun 26, 2015
Hi Sorry for sounding a bit dumb but how do I go into the setting on Kodi ? I have an mX2 box installed Kodi put my addons on and now I get sound but no picture on videos and I see where your going with go into settings and video acceleration except I cant find any video acceleration on my box

spanky

Dec 25, 2012
go to system/video and set your settings level to expert, you can find it in the lower left hand corner after it is set you will see acceleration.

melo01

Jun 26, 2015
Thanks for the help

go to system/video and set your settings level to expert, you can find it in the lower left hand corner after it is set you will see acceleration.
Thanks Spanky your a Top man worked a treat just need the movies to catch up with the speech now :D

TheLion

Jun 2, 2013
Central Florida USA
There's a setting for that also. Press m on your remote that pulls up yellow on screen menu then you vlick on the icon for film reel then you see audio offset setting.

Kutty

Sep 30, 2015
I had the same problem of No Video on MX2 running Kodi on Android. Unchecked the Acceleration options and it worked! However on Livestreams it created a problem with audio not sync-ing with the video! So, I had to switch it back to original settings when I want to watch Livestreams. However, moving to OpenElec 5.0.3 resolved the problem completely!