My9 channel not playing (free subscription)

shikhanshu

Apr 13, 2017
My USTVNow plugin version is 14.7.5
Kodi version is 17.4 (Windows Store version, not native desktop)

Everything has been fine since very recently. I watch Judge Mathis on My9 in the morning while having breakfast daily! But since last 2 days, My9 doesn't play. It just spins for 2 seconds 'Working' and then stays on the Live channel list. Other channels like NBC, FOX, ABC etc. work just fine.

What can I do?

Last edited:

shikhanshu

Apr 13, 2017
Hold on, I just went over to USTV Now website, logged in, and the My9 stream doesn't play there either. So the problem is not in the plugin, it's with the service.

Well, while I am here, is 14.7.5 the latest version of the plugin? Also is tvaddons.co the place where it will be kept up to date?

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
My USTVNow plugin version is 14.7.5
Kodi version is 17.4 (Windows Store version, not native desktop)

Everything has been fine since very recently. I watch Judge Mathis on My9 in the morning while having breakfast daily! But since last 2 days, My9 doesn't play. It just spins for 2 seconds 'Working' and then stays on the Live channel list. Other channels like NBC, FOX, ABC etc. work just fine.

What can I do?
Thanks for letting me know. I will investigate.

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
Hold on, I just went over to USTV Now website, logged in, and the My9 stream doesn't play there either. So the problem is not in the plugin, it's with the service.

Well, while I am here, is 14.7.5 the latest version of the plugin? Also is tvaddons.co the place where it will be kept up to date?
14.7.5 is the latest version and yes TVADDONS repo is the place to get updates.

No. It's all good! Looks like the problem was on USTV side and not the plugin. The channel works fine now!
Glad it is working now. I figured that might be the case. Thanks for letting me know.