MyGica ATV1900AC and MyGica ATV586 TV Boxes now available on sale

lily

Apr 15, 2015
Thanks Mr Radoslaw's post.

We have good news for all waiting impatiently for the availability of TV Boxes MyGica ATV1900AC and ATV586 model. On Geniatech Facebook there is information that both models are available and to purchase them belong contact through email address: [email protected].
Why above all waited for ATV1900AC from MyGica / Geniatech Because, right after the Google Nexus Player, the only TV Box has Android 5.0 Lollipop. For those who have not yet had the opportunity to see these models, quickly remind specification.
MyGica ATV1900AC
Mygica ATV1900AC specifications:

SoC – Amlogic S812 quad core cortex A9r4 @ 2 GHz with Mali-450MP6 GPU
System Memory – 2GB DDR3
Storage – 16GB eMMC flash + micro SD card reader
Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi 2T2R
Video Output – HDMI 1.4
Audio Output – HDMI, optical S/PDIF
Video Codec – H.265 up to 4K2K, H.264, etc…
USB – 4x USB 2.0 host ports
Misc – IR receiver, reset pinhole, power button, network and power LEDs
Power Supply – 5V/2A
Dimensions – 168 x 132 x 21 mm
Weight – 300 grams.

Hope42

Sep 4, 2013
B.C. Canada
Do not buy any Mygica product. They make false claims regarding their firmware. It is supposed to have firmware updates via OTA. Never happened.
There is no support at all from their site as well.
The supplied remotes are crap!
They put out new boxes, even tho they have not even begun to fix all the issues with their top of the line model 1800e.

Do your self a favor, reseaech and buy a product from a manufacturer that offer's support and stands behind their product.

How do I know? I own a Mygic 1800e. My old Matricom MX2 is equal to if not better than the Mygica 1800e.

As well, Mygica product's are way over priced.

Don 't be fooled by the spec's of this box, it will be garbage!

lily

Apr 15, 2015
Maybe you have some misunderstanding for MyGica, any question about the product, you can contact MyGica sales team.

Joestyles2578

Jan 12, 2014
hey guys i ve been through so many android devices like the mxq mygica all these devices for streaming longivity out right suck and awful support i purchased a device called mymatrixtv.com its by far one of the best the kodi is customized and works faster than any other the layout is so easy to use i was shocked at how amazing this device was no overheating and hd streams run like a charm i would recommend this to everyone stop wasting your money on all these android devices this is the best i ve owned check them out at mymatrixtv.com

waspish

May 17, 2012
hey guys i ve been through so many android devices like the mxq mygica all these devices for streaming longivity out right suck and awful support i purchased a device called mymatrixtv.com its by far one of the best the kodi is customized and works faster than any other the layout is so easy to use i was shocked at how amazing this device was no overheating and hd streams run like a charm i would recommend this to everyone stop wasting your money on all these android devices this is the best i ve owned check them out at mymatrixtv.com

Nahh the Amazon fire TV is the best box for kodi for me it pisses on the rest! had one since they came out and not had 1 problem and for £79 is a bargain..

and1

Mar 4, 2014
My matrixtv is a rip off .they sy it comes with premium spirts donkey lol.u can buy sports donkey and share it with your friends.andsplit the cost

Joestyles2578

Jan 12, 2014
You actually cant share it its a closed ip mymatrix has a open ip and you still have to pay for it mymatrix offers it for free still and it is a premium addon and mymatrixtv comes already fully customized and programed mygica for 200 with no addons programed or any paid addons or mymstrixtv fully programmed with addons and paid addons for free to all there customers so who is the true rip off not here to knock anybodys product but dont say its a rip off with out even trying one .

pTVb

Dec 20, 2015
You actually cant share it its a closed ip mymatrix has a open ip and you still have to pay for it mymatrix offers it for free still and it is a premium addon and mymatrixtv comes already fully customized and programed mygica for 200 with no addons programed or any paid addons or mymstrixtv fully programmed with addons and paid addons for free to all there customers so who is the true rip off not here to knock anybodys product but dont say its a rip off with out even trying one .
MyGica position has always been not sell product with 3rd party add-ons. It is like taking all the hard work of 3rd party developers and re-selling them without consent of the add-ons developers. Usually without financial support to the developers. This is one of the reason the Lamba people where so upset and threatened to stop development of Genesis. I still recommend buyers to learn to program their own boxes. It is not that hard and you can save a lot of money and maybe donate to TVAddons and your favorite addon developer.

As for the ATV1900AC, still lots of bugs so I would hold-off on the purchase. Maybe the price will be more reasonable in the near future. The product is good but not to yield those types of prices. Link below has lots of info on the product development. I think March 2016 is when the product is expected more stable.

MyGica Forum ? View forum - Discussions