NASCAR in Canada can I see it yes or no????

md544600

Jan 10, 2016
So I have really started to enjoy using Kodi and I know if I have a question that this is the place to find the answer. I love to watch racing but I still have not been able to see a NASCAR event here in Canada. What I have been trying to figure out whether or not there is an addon that actually works for NASCAR. I have tried lots during several races and have not had any luck in finding one that works. Every one of them I seem to go into usually says no streams available, web content failed or says working and never opens anything. Is it possible I am just doing something incorrectly?

Thank you for any insight you can provide me,

Michael

Rockcrusher

Oct 13, 2014
Vidtime add-on VT SE Racing section features all kinds of racing events including NASCAR Full replays of 2016 Season.

md544600

Jan 10, 2016
Vidtime add-on VT SE Racing section features all kinds of racing events including NASCAR Full replays of 2016 Season.
thank you for the reply, would it include the races live or just replays? At this point replays is fine for me, however obviously everyone would rather watch their favourite sports live.

JimDaddyO

May 15, 2016
We use Cas**way to watch it. Best luck with Streamtowatch and Dimsport, Batmanstreams but have had luck with some others too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Kodi Support 2
T Video Addons 8
N Random Topics 1