need developers

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepy

May 9, 2013
Knoxville tn
I use a vpn service this keeps me safe, I think. my issue is that when I use my kodi set up on one device lets say my laptop I sign into my vpn it assigns my ipaddress when i turn it on. now when i pair to whoever to watch ie openloan etc. it works fine for the allowed time.. now I turn on my box in the living room/bedroom/kitchen ect. sign into my vpn it assigns a different ipaddress the fastest server at the time openload etc.. also needs to be reset each time lets face it a real pain in the butt with android and a remote. I need to do this 3-4 times a day sometimes more if the kids are around I do mind this closing programs opening others and doing the dance in my browser with the captcha all because my ip address isnt static, with my vpn and I have had time when they just all sink up and work together but not that often.
I am a long time user and think that it would be a great idea to just build a plug in that could do this for us in Kodi itself. have the pairing servers in one place that could be accessed from one place in that plugin to pair with a click of the remote, I am no coder but I have seem addons with captcha so i know we can do that, but can we just use the servers and bypass having to use a browser to make the pair? this would solve so many problems in getting me there faster with less hassle. Thanks for all your hard work wish I could do it myself and share with everyone sadly I am a noob to coding

Status
Not open for further replies.