need help please.....genesis problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

elricco

Feb 28, 2016
im new to the whole firestick as I've only had it for about a month now... genesis the main movie addon I use and now it barely works.. anything I click, as in movies or search or tv networks, I get the workin thing in the lower corner of the screen but it barely does a half circle and then nothing. this started about 2 weeks ago and it has gotten worse as now nothing works

strike0408

Nov 29, 2012
Canada
im new to the whole firestick as I've only had it for about a month now... genesis the main movie addon I use and now it barely works.. anything I click, as in movies or search or tv networks, I get the workin thing in the lower corner of the screen but it barely does a half circle and then nothing. this started about 2 weeks ago and it has gotten worse as now nothing works
Genesis is no longer being supported... ck out Ex**us addon it comes from the same developer and is very similar.

elricco

Feb 28, 2016
so when u say Genesis is no longer being supported... are u saying this is an issue that cant be fixed

idokfire

Dec 7, 2015
so when u say Genesis is no longer being supported... are u saying this is an issue that cant be fixed
The developer of Genesis has walked away from it. So in that respect, it is dead. No longer maintained nor supported. The developer has created a new add-on with some of the same code called Ex**us. Not the same add-on but some similarities. If Genesis is working in any way, you are lucky but it won't last long. Best to move on and try something new.[emoji4]

Status
Not open for further replies.