Need help with addons - PLEASE ;)

smiller303

Jun 11, 2016
I am brand new and am hoping someone can take a few moments to help me out - I would really appreciate it!

I installed jarvis on my windows 10 laptop and installed a few addons -

When I try to load a video addon I am receiving several error messages -

I get this one every time I open "MP3 streams error check log" then I get "('Addon name') add-on error check log"
Maybe 1/10 channels are working ok

I am hoping someone can look at my logs, Im assuming its a simple networking issue, I just dont know what I would need to change to get everything working

Here is a link to my latest log file

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-tHczF6tebUOGJaT1lvSXVZbUk/view?usp=sharing

TheLion

Jun 2, 2013
Central Florida USA
Does anything work at all, how about youtube? Is it just certain add-ons or all of them?

Can you open a google page?

Did you install fusion and then the addon installer then the add-ons through the addon installer?

Did you try to run kodi as an administrator?

Did you run a speed test? Are you using WiFi or ethernet?

Are you in great Britain or the UK and have a blocked BT router?

So many questions need answering for a good response.

DOGONE

Jul 17, 2015
Canada
Your Issue maybe because your using way too many repos maybe not but...., look at this way do you really use them all EVERYDAY!! probably not I only have like 4 Video add-ons that I use on a daily basis, I have NO MUSIC add-ons no need for them, I use Spotify for my music enjoyment. The "WARNING" something about time zones you might need to change that in KODI (I don't know how to do that) I'm in Canada I have absolutely no Issues watching videos, I have Real-Debrid it gives me HEVC, 1080p HD streams no buffering PERIOD!!!. So in other words you may want to run a Clean install and ONLY install what you REALLY!! need. After you have done everything just for good measure update the video Add-ons maually. I had lots of add-ons but KODI would not shut down properly until I did what said I have done, now it closes no problem. try using Ex**us instead of 1Ch**nel I see in your (log-file) your getting a warning from 1Ch**nel when your try to watch "GoT", just try Ex**us it might make a huge difference.

Oh!! and what Country are you from it may help a bit knowing where your from, some foreign countries restrict this type of use if you don't have things set up properly.
I am brand new and am hoping someone can take a few moments to help me out - I would really appreciate it!

I installed jarvis on my windows 10 laptop and installed a few addons -

When I try to load a video addon I am receiving several error messages -

I get this one every time I open "MP3 streams error check log" then I get "('Addon name') add-on error check log"
Maybe 1/10 channels are working ok

I am hoping someone can look at my logs, Im assuming its a simple networking issue, I just dont know what I would need to change to get everything working

Here is a link to my latest log file

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-tHczF6tebUOGJaT1lvSXVZbUk/view?usp=sharing

Last edited: