Need help with Gkencode , part of gkplugins.

shani_08

Banned
Nov 25, 2013
Yes but you can get the file from certain add on that's using it right now, viooz from lambda's repo.

johnsnow

Apr 17, 2014
you've got mail
hey, can you please make addon of watch32.com ?? the other addon youtube on fire 'kinkins repo' supported watch32 movies before but now stopped working. I have read that you have been helped making viooz addon, which is very good addon. But watch32 have many movies which other sites doesn't have and they are also using gkplugins... so this new addon will be very much greeted.

shani_08

Banned
Nov 25, 2013
Sorry, if kinkin wants to fix the Addon then he would contact me, but i am not going to go and change/fix their implementation.
Besides, two posts and both about watch32?? weird!

johnsnow

Apr 17, 2014
Sorry, if kinkin wants to fix the Addon then he would contact me, but i am not going to go and change/fix their implementation.
Besides, two posts and both about watch32?? weird!
That's because people reply here very late, and actually I watch movies on watch32 a lot and I also use xbmc hub almost everyday. I read you discussion here on this thread about some gkplugins and I was familiar with this name from watch32 site, that's why sent this reply and on other thread, I went there though your posts and found that lambda also work on these kinda addons. So I thought I should ask you both to make an addon for this website and you found it weird, wow...

mj71

Jan 13, 2013
That's because people reply here very late, and actually I watch movies on watch32 a lot and I also use xbmc hub almost everyday. I read you discussion here on this thread about some gkplugins and I was familiar with this name from watch32 site, that's why sent this reply and on other thread, I went there though your posts and found that lambda also work on these kinda addons. So I thought I should ask you both to make an addon for this website and you found it weird, wow...
People reply very late? :confused:

If you are simply wanting to make a request for an addon,then you only need to post the request once,and then in the correct section of the forum

Posting it randomly in someone elses thread for a release of one of their other addons and this thread for site scraper developement in the developers forum,probably will get you reactions like the one above

Try the addon request section :)

shani_08

Banned
Nov 25, 2013
Don't take it personal, I have to push back quite a few request which only are looking to get code to do paid applications.
It's weird for me to find someone who knows a bit about why those addons are not working, knows about viooz and gkplugins etc yet only got two posts.
I mean, did you even ask or tell the original developer that their addon not working?
If not, do that, they will appreciate the feedback and possibly sort it for you.
Sorry again, if you are offended.

wonnykc

Oct 19, 2013
Hi shani_08,
I'm writting an addon allows me to play fullmatch videos(soccer games) from the site livefootballvideo. But most of the videos is gk_encoded so i'm stuck now. If you have time, can you look at the file https://www.mediafire.com/?gf0t112phm9vozs and share me the code please? I looked throught the end of the file but have no idea since I don't know action script. Thanks in advance sorry for bad english,

johnsnow

Apr 17, 2014
That addon already exists I think its already done by Lambda, is this the one you talking about?
http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/threads/14582-RELEASE-Football-Today-addon
I didn't get much time to look on it, but I know a little programming :D and now if you think my position is suspicious in this matter, I have to clarify this. The reason I am asking you and lambda to make this addon because I admire xbmc hub and you guys have experience to make them. I also can make a plugin but need to learn python first i guess, and I am a C# guy. well I just looked into watch32 encoding links, this is the file (http://watch32.com/media/plugins_picasaweb/gkplugins_watch32.swf) which decodes the encoded links passed to it by proxy.swf (but not using with custom secret string). and in this watch32.swf there are just two functions who really does the tricks. keycode() and decode(), I just tested them in got the real decoded links in return. well It looks like watch32 have very old and poor gkplugin functionality so I went to other sites like viooz.co to see the decryption level there and found that they are encoding links with custom keys.. but still the programming functionalists were again bad approach, anyone who knows about algos can easily decode.. I didn't ask kinkin because I was never impressed with his work, and found hard time using his addons. So I thought I should ask new guys like you. Now did I proved myself clear....??

Last edited:

shani_08

Banned
Nov 25, 2013
John, no one said the decryption is difficult. My concern is that ou asking to recreate an addon without giving chance to the original developers to solve the issues. Feedback is very important and if the devs don't know their mistakes or how you are rating them then they have little incentive to improve. Remember, this is a free work and people have their lives and priorities with them so give them a break too :)
I would now advice you to create that Addon, dont worry about the decryption as i will help you out in finding the key. Don't worry about you being new to python, you are talking to someone who has about 1.5 month experience with python and xbmc. You'll laugh at my first Addons, though they still work ;)

aadi1295

Feb 27, 2014
John, no one said the decryption is difficult. My concern is that ou asking to recreate an addon without giving chance to the original developers to solve the issues. Feedback is very important and if the devs don't know their mistakes or how you are rating them then they have little incentive to improve. Remember, this is a free work and people have their lives and priorities with them so give them a break too :)
I would now advice you to create that Addon, dont worry about the decryption as i will help you out in finding the key. Don't worry about you being new to python, you are talking to someone who has about 1.5 month experience with python and xbmc. You'll laugh at my first Addons, though they still work ;)
Never mind man!! Can you please refer me a good swf flash compiler which you have used?

tld82

May 10, 2014
hi shani_08
Have you take alook on phim60s.info. They have upgrade to new version of gkplugin with new encode mechanism. It would be great if you write a tut about how to find key and decrypt gkplugin url.

shani_08

Banned
Nov 25, 2013
I dont see it being encrypted, right click and see the flashvar. Perhaps, they have disabled it for time being. Please communicate with the plugin developer.