Need Help with three addons not working

Bosswoman3

Mar 7, 2016
The first addon that is not working is Spor**dev*l. Everytime I click on it doesn't want to open. Last week I unistalled the whole addon and then put it back on kodi tv and it still isn't working even now. The second addon I'm having trouble with is ********. It keeps saying that it can not connect to server so I have disable it for now until it gets fixed. The third addon I'm having trouble with is genesis. The movie search and movie section isn't working at all. Genesis is up to date and the tv section is still working fine. I just don't know what the problem is. Never mind I figure out what was wrong with Spor**dev*l.

Last edited:

gwilly7

May 26, 2014
Broncos Country
Another good addon that is similar to Spo*ts De*il is Cas**way. Genesis is no longer being supported. Give the Ex**us addon a try, it is by the same developer

strike0408

Nov 29, 2012
Canada
The first addon that is not working is Spor**dev*l. Everytime I click on it doesn't want to open. Last week I unistalled the whole addon and then put it back on kodi tv and it still isn't working even now. The second addon I'm having trouble with is ********. It keeps saying that it can not connect to server so I have disable it for now until it gets fixed. The third addon I'm having trouble with is genesis. The movie search and movie section isn't working at all. Genesis is up to date and the tv section is still working fine. I just don't know what the problem is. Never mind I figure out what was wrong with Spor**dev*l.
make sure you get your Spor**dev*l from here...https://forums.tvaddons.co/Spor**dev*l-addon-for-kodi/32238-Spor**dev*l-plugin-info-librtmp.html and some other good addons you can try are Ic*f*lms, Velo**ty,The Ro**l We, SA*TS, just to name a few.

Delwashy

Apr 5, 2014
Bolton(England)
Cas**way is ok but it seems to be up and down and a lot of the streams don't work don't get me wrong it's a good back up if you're having trouble with Spo*ts De*il

0141kenny

Mar 3, 2016
After genesis (r.I.p) I moved onto Ex**us it's working great its not got library integration but I also moved on to trakt.tv which I think is better than library integration.

boggiano

Dec 14, 2015
What is trakt.tv?
A web site!
Try it... it's great!

Once you registered, you can organize you movies/tv shows in lists.
Then you give access to it in your preferred add-on (like SA*TS or use Ex**us), so you will see from the add-on all the lists you created in the web site.