Need Working Kodi Re-installed. Will Pay

dart12

Sep 24, 2015
Hi.

I updated to Krypton and it wiped out TVaddons and everything else from Kodi on my android. I spent 2 hours trying to install the new necessaries without luck.

Can anyone computer share and fix this for us, please?

Thank you.

-Art

zebra20zebra20

Sep 16, 2013
Hi.

I updated to Krypton and it wiped out TVaddons and everything else from Kodi on my android. I spent 2 hours trying to install the new necessaries without luck.

Thank you.

-Art
PM me, just did the same for a friend of mine at minimal cost!

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Hi.

Thank you.

-Art
There is no cost for this. Don't pay anyone to do this for you. You simply need to look at the top of the forum and click the tab "configure". Then sear have for fusion, indigô and install addons. These will guide you to a complete installation for your system

zebra20zebra20

Sep 16, 2013
I run into many people who are not as literate as you may think other people are. I don't charge but a minimal fee ($10) to fix it for these people which gets me a McDonald's lunch.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
@dart12
Don't pay for this. This guy is making money from the work of others. If you want help, I'll connect to your computer and fix it for free. There are not cost attached to this. If one can't help for free, he shouldn't try and help. The Devs do it for free but this dude will charge for the 2 minute that it takes to fix you up.

PM me and I will fix you up.

@zebra20zebra20 you should be ashamed. Get your own Happy Meal. The more knowledgeable members on this forum lend a hand for free to those less knowledgeable.