network connection

stopfordian

Sep 3, 2012
I wonder if anyone can please help me ! I am a complete beginner with xbmc. I have installed the program on my Dell laptop running windows 7. The problem I am getting is that I get the following message after trying to get addons with fusion ' could not retrive directory information this could be due to the network not being connected '
Thanks in advance....Geoff

stopfordian

Sep 3, 2012
Thanks for the reply. When I paste the link you provided into the address bar it opens up a white page with the heading --index of

umOuch

Feb 29, 2012
Somewhere In This Crazy World
this means you are able to access the address of the FUSION INSTALLER. 1) make sure, when adding fusion, you place "http://" if you do not, you wont have any luck with it....

Wait... are you saying you have Fusion set up, and you are able to access something like video-repositories-ect... but the actual .zip is giving an error?

stopfordian

Sep 3, 2012
Thank you for your help. I omitted to put a full stop after fusion. I will try again later today.
Geoff

bigblokewoody

Oct 3, 2012
Having similar problem on iPhone 4 loaded before no problems now when I try and load from zip it comes up with remote share network not connected ! Any help much appreciated if I paste link into safari comes up fine just can't access via xbmc