New kodi tv addon install and allot of script errors

perfectdark

Oct 23, 2013
Hi all
First thanks in advance for any support ÿou may provide
I installed kodi on my laptop and then added project Cree TV , channel1 , ice films and N*vi X Pho*nix
On my desktop I installed the tv add on custom version of kodi with all it's addons. Both pcs are windows 8

When trying project free tv both computers get script errors all the time, nothing will play. Even clicking tv shows, popular, then game of thrones folder results in a script error.
Channel 1 has some shows playing hit others do nothing when you click on th, no links show up, nothing. As same for ice films and N*viX
Also I'd the show does play it seems like al the shows are SD poor quality and not seeing much HD except Pho*nix which has 1080p and everything is playing great in Pho*nix except live tv like HBO just keeps buffering. I have 30Mbps down / 20Mbps up internet speed and I'm using wired 1gbps switch connection to my modem.
Any Help is appreciated

MARK11

Jun 1, 2015
I am soooooooooo with you on this. I know I'm new to KODI...I have high speed DSL with a solid provider...but have no idea how much this lack of BUFFERING-BREAKDOWN occurred this weekend. no idea what I'm doing wrong at all.

MARK11

Jun 1, 2015
I also am in the process of building my own multi media system...whether it's android or MAC, undetermined at this point. I will be either moving out to a desert locale soon in central California valley eats of FRESNO...or into foothills close to SIERRA MTS or...downtown Sacramento. If it's the two places not in Sacramento? I AM definitely putting up my own antennae system and rig everything up to solar panels. But I am BIG TIME cutting this cord stuff.

MARK11

Jun 1, 2015
What I really want to do...since I'll probably be moving and relocating a lot in the next 10-20 years...is set up a solid multi media system that I can always take with me and go both with either solar or local energy connectivity.

perfectdark

Oct 23, 2013
Nice to see that I am not the only one but how can I fix these script errors in project free tv for example? Also the live tv streaming buffers all the time. I want to get this working on my windows 6core CPU because if jot there is no point in buying a quad ore media player if it can't run well on my main PC which is more powerful