New kodi user

oldcollegegal

May 21, 2017
Kingston ON Canada
Hello to everyone in the community! As a senior citizen, this is a HUGE leap for me, but cutting the cable was something I was determined to do. After reading as a guest for over a year, and talking to some other people in my town who use KODI and TVADDONS, I finally got up the nerve to try. My first effort was to download KODI Jarvis to an old laptop I had hanging around, and see what I could get with it. We were delighted to be able to watch a PGA Golf Match with a better resolution than what we were getting on our HD tv via cable! My next experience with an Android box, already loaded with KODI 16.1 and some other products. I must say the Android box was a big disappointment, and an expensive lesson to learn. As soon as I saw that it was recommended to download KODI Kryptonite, I downloaded it to my desktop, and ran an HDMI cable from that to the tv. I LOVE what you folks have done. This was very simple for me to set up, thanks to the great videos, and we seldom have a problem with a stream. When we do, I am often able to locate another stream to view what we want to see. I'm still learning, and looking forward to learning more here. I am very happy with what you folks have done. If I can set this up and watch what I want, when I want it, then almost anyone can. :D