New to ATV 1

Tomyeard26

May 5, 2014
Hey guys.

I'm really sorry if this has been covered before, I'm struggling to install any repos with fusion. Nothing seems to install or work as intended, my Apple TV and is running Gotham. I have also upgraded to a crystal hd card, and was wondering if I need to configure it so it will work. I've jailbroke using crystalbuntu

Hope some one out there can help me

Thanks in advance;)

Last edited:

Cheoykell04

Sep 9, 2012
florida
Make sure u installing correct address..system and file manager, source. http://fusion.xbmchub.com. and fusion on second line and click done. Then go to system and settings addon install from zip,fusion start here hub wizard.wait till it installs.then go to program and will see config wizard and can select apple tv.

basky

Apr 13, 2013
Had this problem with my old atv1 no dependancies met so went down the route of installing openelec on a thumb drive. If you go to Xbmc.org there a step guide how to make up your thumb drive, quite straight forward :) mines working better than before and a lot faster than my atv2

Mook

May 26, 2014
Okay I'm having problems I'm having the same the issues with the dependencies not met I'm trying to install openelec but I don't know how to get the actual file to my jump drive I am so lost by this can someone please help me and give me some guidance

crusader88

Apr 19, 2013
Okay I'm having problems I'm having the same the issues with the dependencies not met I'm trying to install openelec but I don't know how to get the actual file to my jump drive I am so lost by this can someone please help me and give me some guidance
what XBMC are you on?