New to this,hardware question for PIVOS XIOS DS Media Play ULTRA SLIM

DND

Jun 11, 2013
Hey new here and to xbmc, just started installed on the comp a day ago, and so far so easy and works perfect. Now i want to put it onto hardware.

I did a quick search, and come across PIVOS XIOS DS Media Play ULTRA SLIM .. Also seen a guide for it and looks fairly easy to do.

My question is,is this the best hardware you can get xbmc to run on,versus google or apple boxes? Is it as stable and easy to install as the more popular boxes(google,apple) ? Ive seen xbmc run on another box, not sure what it was, but software was slow and choppy, I really do not want that.

I also do not want to build a custom little pc for this either so that's why I leaning towards Pivos

Thanks!

Nukeybrown

May 13, 2012
The nano slim+ is a good option ive had one for a while with no issues and easy to update etc. some guy is selling them on ebay for £99 with 8gb card already set up with addons. I know a few people with nanos as well as me and love them. Used to have a 510b but seemed to be less responsive. Both these boxes are same board as pivos just cheaper.

mojo086

May 7, 2013
DUBLIN IRELAND
The nano slim+ is a good option ive had one for a while with no issues and easy to update etc. some guy is selling them on ebay for £99 with 8gb card already set up with addons. I know a few people with nanos as well as me and love them. Used to have a 510b but seemed to be less responsive. Both these boxes are same board as pivos just cheaper.
fully agree