New User wanting to show the great appreciation to the developers!

MoonDancer

May 21, 2017
Dear developers,
I created the account just to say thanks and show appreciation for the awesome work you guys are doing.
All the best to you guys and thanks again for all the hardwork to allow us access to all the great dramas and movies.
God bless.

lonewolfnls

May 21, 2017
Dear Addons developers,

I created the account just to say thank you and show my appreciation, Thank you for all your hard work and all the time you all put in doing this for us Thank you so much!!! I have a question. If I want to make my own Kodi with my own Movies with out have to use any kind of Internet at all. Whats the best way to add my own trailers to the movies? Thank you for your time.

b1sojf91

May 21, 2017
My first post and relatively new KODI user... about 8 months now. It has really been a god-send. Thank you so much to all the developers and coders involved in making KODI a reality. Please keep up the great work!!!

wood

May 21, 2017
I too created a profile to show my genuine appreciation. Whatever you all do on the backend to provide such quality service, I humbly am grateful. Please stay encouraged and know that some of us had no idea how to get in touch with the developers to say, THANKS! It is unfortunate that social media has encouraged people to be rude instead of courteous. This service is free and all those using Kodi should take that into consideration. When the service is hit or miss, be patient and know that developers are on the backend doing what they can to ensure we continue to be able to use the platform.

Thank you again, developers for your outstanding work. :)