New User with FireTV Stick - HELP!

in_hollywood

Oct 5, 2019
I guess I'm a bit confused already. I'm a techy guy but I'm very new to Kodi.

I got one from a friend that was already jailbroken and it has a lot of movie apps and Kodi - a version called Ultra Movies. The other apps with movies are ok, they are very slow and buggy.

I'm not sure where to start or where to even look for the good add-ons. I'm on a site called Troypoint trying to learn but its not that great. There are all of these differnt builds of Kodi, its going to take awhile to really find the best version.

One was called Xanax or something. I really want to find a good build with all of the streaming adult channels like Playboy, Hustler, Penthouse etc.

In this forum where is the FireTV section? Man this crap is all over the place.

Whats the best forums for add-ons and whats the best version of Kodi?

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
First things first. A build and preloaded box is never a good idea. Most times a preloaded box is loaded with redundant and dead addons. Best bet is always to get a fresh install of kodi. Latest version is 18.4. You can get it from kodi.tv\downloads
Then find the addons you wish to use. Not much can be said on this forum WRT infringing addons. We are a legal forum and cant give you links to illegal addons. Google will help with this.
Once you find the addons you wish, you can get a debrid account (real debrid or premiumize) these will provide you with premium links that SHOULD not buffer.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Sorry, not sure how to work the downloader.

A Real Debrid account can be purchased at Real-Debrid.com or premiumize.me for a premiumize account.