Request newbie help

OmZzie

Mar 12, 2016
London
Hi i've just received my kodi box a couple of hours ago, and i've been trying to play around with it after watching and reading a couple of videos and articles.

Apologies if this question has been asked before, however i could not find the topic...

My box comes with most of the add-ons, however there are certain channels that i cant seem to find on the add-ons and was wondering if there is a way to get them?

I'm after CANAL+ Canal LIGA HD (Spanish football channels)

moreover, is there a way to get this kodi working on my android phone as well?

many thanks

strike0408

Nov 29, 2012
Canada
first off I would suggest you start fresh with a new kodi install and then you can add only the addons that YOU use... these preloaded boxes have lots of junk installed that either doesn't work properly or doesn't work at all. All the install and help links are all across the top of the forum page, have a look... and yes you can also install kodi on your android phone also, off the install link from top of forum.

TheChairman

Feb 28, 2013
Hi i've just received my kodi box a couple of hours ago, and i've been trying to play around with it after watching and reading a couple of videos and articles.

Apologies if this question has been asked before, however i could not find the topic...

My box comes with most of the add-ons, however there are certain channels that i cant seem to find on the add-ons and was wondering if there is a way to get them?

I'm after CANAL+ Canal LIGA HD (Spanish football channels)

moreover, is there a way to get this kodi working on my android phone as well?

many thanks
You can find CANAL+ in the Su*** *epo.