Newest breaking News.... kodi.tv website/domain seized today 3-31-17

leafs87

Feb 14, 2016
April fools?

Doubt it was seized. Check the WHOIS for the domain, nothing has changed.

kenmills

Jun 10, 2016
I would relax folks, it's April Fools prank. The first hour it was up, you could click on the words "carries penalties" and you got Rick ROlled. They have since removed that, but we can be sure it is a prank.

kenmills

Jun 10, 2016
Well it has to be believable or it's not a good prank. And if they did it tomorrow, that would be too obvious...

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
Well it has to be believable or it's not a good prank. And if they did it tomorrow, that would be too obvious...
It is tomorrow in many parts of the world...

UTC time is about 22:45 March 31 right now, so anytime zone that is UTC +2 hours is already April 1st...

leafs87

Feb 14, 2016
Honestly knowing what day it is I feel like it's an April fools prank yet I'm still falling for it.

dmcjr22

Jul 25, 2015
there download page is down as well as forums too. you can still download via google play store. im assuming because it stored in the play store, and not linked to kodi website?

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
Yeah. and I need Jarvis 16.1 download for android if anyone has it (please)
Here you go, these files will self destruct in 30 days...

Kodi Android 16.1 and Kodi Android 17.1 http://ge.tt/3JcP9Vj2

Sorry about the ads, they come with the free file hosting sites, when you click on the file to download it opens a new spam 'sign up' window, close that window and you should now be able to download the file hassle free...

Dicky Bow Tie

Jun 14, 2016
London
With all these laws being passed by Trump and May in recent times, this could well become real in the very near future :(
If your life just r******s around Free streaming be prepared.
Suggest we all get some new hobbies and pastimes in case :)

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
With all these laws being passed by Trump and May in recent times, this could well become real in the very near future :(
Honestly the Henny Penny silliness gets old, I have been tinkering in 'Free TV' since the first cable systems rolled out, as a child I would point an antenna at the telephone poles/wires and using the fine tuning dials on the TV 'borrow' the few cable channels leaking out the cable... From there it was 'black boxes' and simple notch filters, C band satellite interception of network uplinks, then small dish satellite card hacking, a slew of different P2P networks, FTA satellite hacking, torrents, shared bootleg VCDs, SVCDs, DVDs and the list could go on and on... I learned long ago to stop worrying about the sky falling on 'Free TV'...

Last edited:

Dicky Bow Tie

Jun 14, 2016
London
SWAT is at my door.
Better stop watching my fave TV show :)
@Meep take your point!

Sarcasm on a forum sometimes gets misunderstood :eek:
Just makes me chuckle at the hysteria this has generated :D

Last edited:

dart12

Sep 24, 2015
Here you go, these files will self destruct in 30 days...

Kodi Android 16.1 and Kodi Android 17.1 http://ge.tt/3JcP9Vj2

Sorry about the ads, they come with the free file hosting sites, when you click on the file to download it opens a new spam 'sign up' window, close that window and you should now be able to download the file hassle free...
Thanks Meep. Going to try it out and see if this gets me fixed (man I hope so)

roystheone

Apr 7, 2013
Are the 2 links the guys have kindly put up to download Kodi working, tried them both and having no joy sending the APK file ?