NFL Game Pass

KevinACrider

Sep 8, 2013
Found the repository, unfortunately not working in the United States
Can you share the repo?

Not working in the US is a limitation of the service, not the plugin. NFL GamePass is only available for free outside of the US and Mexico. If you are behind a US IP then it's not free.

nitewing15

Jun 19, 2012
Between USTVNow, *******, Spor**dev*l, Veetle and Na*i-X, all games can be found.
In Na*i-X, go to the portal and then enter the "24 hour most viewed". Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

ute

Dec 16, 2012
I'm in Canada and it is asking for password ?? any ideas ?

so guessing I actually have to purchase game pass for this to work .......hmmm to bad was hoping for free

Last edited:

ryangold

Feb 3, 2013
Tried your method. Worked like a charm. Old games play. The only problem is when I go to week 3 I get a script error. I know the first week 3 game will not be until Thursday but does the error mean I cant get live games. I'm on the latest Alpha8 build of Gotham 20130916. Am I good to go for live or am I missing something?

ryangold

Feb 3, 2013
Hoping the missing list is the problem. I checked the cookie file and nothing was in their to delete. The script error gives a pop up that says "could not connect to network server." Thanks.

ryangold

Feb 3, 2013
I deleted addons15.db, didnt have common cache installed. Same error. I checked weeks 4+ and the games are there just not week 3. Any other suggestions before I delete xbmc and reinstall? Is there a particular ALPHA version I should be using?

squerm

Sep 9, 2013
Not exactly sure what youre asking, but it varies country to country. In the US, that site is not available at all. In some countries (like Canada?), its available for a fee or subscripion, and in other countries its completely free and you dont even need to make an account (like the Netherlands).

The AdFreeTime site I linked to before is a DNS proxy that will automatically route you to the free, non-login country, so Im not excactly sure which country that is.

On another note: I can confirm that the addon will stream live games on Gotham only! Everything was as smooth as butter.
Use this repo instead of the dropbox that was posted before (that was an older version): https://github.com/Alexqw/xbmc-gamepass/archive/master.zip

Took this last night:
So this works on Gotham only? Nothing on Frodo?

squerm

Sep 9, 2013
That was going to be my question too. I'm running Frodo :(
I'm currently at work and cannot test. However, once I get off work I don't mind testing the addon to see if it works. I've been looking for a consistent, high quality NFL solution :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X Video Addons 3
J Video Addons 2
M Addon Requests 0