NFL Game Pass

plazomat

Sep 20, 2013
First post here ever, relative newbie...

Tried to install this from a zip file, keeps throwing a dependencies not met error and not doing a thing. Downloaded the dependencies but can't figure out how to install the scripts it needs...how do I install the two dependencies ?????

PLAZ

bigdogeh

May 6, 2012
First post here ever, relative newbie...

Tried to install this from a zip file, keeps throwing a dependencies not met error and not doing a thing. Downloaded the dependencies but can't figure out how to install the scripts it needs...how do I install the two dependencies ?????

PLAZ
what's your platform? what are you running it on?

Tyrone30

Aug 4, 2013
Thanks dangerFlakes! I have it installed but I get the error "Could not access GamePass" Any help with this?

HaD3z

May 5, 2013
This looks interesting... But how do you setup a "proxy" on XBMC (Frodo 12.2) on OpenElec (3.1.2) on RaspBerryPi? Would like to watch live games and some of the older games for (fantasy purposes of course).

snackle

Oct 9, 2013
Not exactly sure what youre asking, but it varies country to country. In the US, that site is not available at all. In some countries (like Canada?), its available for a fee or subscripion, and in other countries its completely free and you dont even need to make an account (like the Netherlands).

The AdFreeTime site I linked to before is a DNS proxy that will automatically route you to the free, non-login country, so Im not excactly sure which country that is.
Hey, I'm currently an AFT sub as well but get the "Could not access Gamepass" error. Can you confirm it's still working for you via AFT? If so, anything dif you are doing besides setting the DNS on the machine or router? I've tried flushing the DNS cache as well. Thanks in advance :)

contagius

Oct 15, 2013
I enabled the addon but i cannot locate it anywhere in xbmc. Any thoughts? Works fine on my ATV2 but can't locate on my mac.

Last edited:

contagius

Oct 15, 2013
Just use Spor**dev*l.
Spor**dev*l quality is nowhere near NFL Game pass. I can watch it on my browser but i like to use xbmc for all my video watching. I just cant figure out why it is telling me it is enabled but not showing up in my video section.

Last edited:

xDetoursx

Apr 11, 2013
Is there an official thread for this addon or is this it? Anyway, I installed it from the github on a Windows 7 Frodo machine and it installed fine. Since the guthub does say that you need Gotham to watch the live streams I installed Gotham over Frodo. Everything seems to work, the list of games, the menus, the settings....and I can watch the prerecorded content, but live streaming does not work. Apparently there was a recent update (a few hours ago)to the lib file in the github, but I can't tell if it was included in the addon .zip or not.

MaxieWagner

Jun 26, 2013
Northern California
Can someone clarify whether live NFL game viewing is available?

Although the github plug-in clearly indicates that Live NFL is available with Gotham, the Game Pass site seems to indicate that nothing is live.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X Video Addons 3
J Video Addons 2
M Addon Requests 0