NFL GamePass FireTV Kodi Login Fail

jfharper

Jul 14, 2014
I have Kodi 14 installed on my firetv and the gamepass video addon, and my credentials for a trial subscription within the US. When I click the app, I get a login failed error. I cannot download the apk from google play becuase when I access via my android tablet, it says gamepass not available in US, eventhough I can load on an ios, and login thru the web. NFL is supposed to make gamepass available to US, as they replaced gamerewind with gamepass, but I'd like to watch on my tv. Can someone help me get gamepass working on my firetv?

smoothlarryhughes

Aug 14, 2015
I am also looking for an answer to this - i purchased gamepass using a smart dns - Unotelly.com - i set up my fire tv with the ip addresses provided. Everything loads fine on my computer and I am able to watch games, but when i do this for my fire tv within the kodi gamepass app i get the login error as well.

wworth

Aug 21, 2015
I have the exact same issue with kodi on my Raspberry Pi 2. NFL GamePass paid subcription with my login credentials entered in the Configuration and I too get the "login failed" error

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X Video Addons 3
M Addon Requests 0
M Amazon Fire TV 0