NHL Gamecenter KODI and Fire TV

namankha

Oct 7, 2017
Hello. I am trying to watch NHL through the KODI Gamecenter add-on. I receive an error message that states "SSL CERTIFICATE VERIFY FAILED ssl.c590". I've read through many forums for answers, but they do not seem to fix the problem. I tried looking at the "logs" but the only one that I have tells me when I installed KODI. I am not very savvy, so I may be looking in the wrong location.

I installed NHL.tv add-on to see if that would work instead. I am able to login and when I try to open a game, I receive this error after choosing any stream:. "One or more items failed to play. Check them log for more information about this message" Back to the log issue.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Please keep in mind that I'm not savvy, but can follow directions REALLY well.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I imagine you already have an account to Game Center and have entered your credentials in the addon.

See the guide in my signature to post your log correctly

Last edited:

namankha

Oct 7, 2017
yes, i have a subscription and entered my information correctly. I will work on my log and post it here.

Thank you.

namankha

Oct 7, 2017
I was finally able to install Indigo (I have Krypton, not Jarvis or older) but from srp.ag. The Fusion download would not install.

I can see the my logs, however, the log uploader is not working. I am not sure where to go from this point.

Thank you for all of you help - i really appreciate it.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
You can try the "Kodi Log Uploader" in the Kodi repository.

Kodi settings>install from repo>Kodi repo>program addons

It might work better for you. If not, you could always grab your log from your profile folder and paste it manually to some site such as pastebin.com

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Sorry, I can't get to it. Every time I try to access that link, my browser freezes. Maybe @1Syntax will pop in and read this. He can read logs, I can't.

syntax

Staff member
Jun 6, 2017
looks like the addon is having some issues at this time from looking at its official thread and your log.
Code:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=243756&page=104

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Video Addons 2
R Random Topics 2
S Amazon Fire TV 0