Nice to meet you all :)

redperks

Oct 23, 2015
Hi. I'm new here and thought I would say a quick hello. Only been a Kodi user for 2 months now so I'm still a bit of a newbie lol. I do have one question? Is it possible to remove config wizard as I want to start my own build and every time I do a Fresh start the config wizard automatically installs lots of add ons that I don't need or want? I've probably asked this question in the wrong section so point me in the right direction please...

Thanks in advance

Red

Pa247

Apr 6, 2015
Just wipe whatever device you're using and then download and install whatever versio of kodi you want from the official repo. Then install whatever ADDONS you want. That's how I set up all the families aftvs so it's nice and clean. May be an easier way but that's how I do it and know exactly what's on each device.

redperks

Oct 23, 2015
Hi, Thanks for replying. I have already tried removing Kodi and doing a factory reset on box but as soon as I reinstall Kodi and open it, it automatically install with config wizard. I think it maybe built into the box by default so maybe not a way around it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Welcome Centre 1
C Home Theater 27
S Welcome Centre 2