no add file source box while trying to install fusion

tailor111

Jun 2, 2017
Hello! I'm new and stumped!

I copied the process of adding fusion to a new kodi 17 (?) download on my windows 10 laptop. Everything seems to be crystal clear, and I've got Kodi on my Firestick fine, but when I come to the steps where you click on "add source" and then ur supposed to get a box to type fusion in as a source, I get no box to do so!

Is my download ok? Do I need to delete it and try from another file on another website?

Help!

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
Settings - Media Settings - General - enable Show "Add Source" buttons

If that doesn't fix it when you open the file manager and the first entry is a .. click the .. as many times as necessary until you are back in the root directory and the add source option appears...

Last edited:

jakeyboy

Nov 10, 2013
if the above help does not work,try the confluence skin instead and see if you get the add source option.

tailor111

Jun 2, 2017
Thanks!

And make sure you double click the Add Source button.
That did it! A simple double click. Although I thought I was loading fusion, and for some reason it loaded indigo. I have that on my Firestick, I wonder if that has something to do with it. I'll have to go back on it, but for now, Indigo will do!

tailor111

Jun 2, 2017
Thanks to all, Krunchy had the answer- a double click on "add source"! Geez, something so simple. You can get so wrapped up sometimes, thinking about all the complex stuff, you forget about the simple things.

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
That did it! A simple double click. Although I thought I was loading fusion, and for some reason it loaded indigo. I have that on my Firestick, I wonder if that has something to do with it. I'll have to go back on it, but for now, Indigo will do!
Fusion is just a website address nothing more, it's not an addon or anything you load or run, it's just the website address of where Indigo is available to download...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Video Addons 1
M Computers 2
D Kodi Support 4