No Addons in my repositories .

Bedsidelee

Feb 26, 2014
Can anyone help me there are no addons in my repositories yet everything is still working brilliantly can anyone offer me any explanation why this is happening or offer me help .
Thank you I will be very appreciated . :)

showgun

Dec 23, 2011
To Your Left
Have you attempted to FORCE REFRESH whatever repos are appearing Empty?

Are you able to grab add-ons from the add-on installer still?

Try the Force Refresh and report back ;)

Bedsidelee

Feb 26, 2014
Have you attempted to FORCE REFRESH whatever repos are appearing Empty?

Are you able to grab add-ons from the add-on installer still?

Try the Force Refresh and report back ;)
Tried everything still the same but thank you for the advice showgun , your a top bloke thanks again .

Pednick

Nov 15, 2012
same here, no addons show on this web site either.

Can anyone help me there are no addons in my repositories yet everything is still working brilliantly can anyone offer me any explanation why this is happening or offer me help .
Thank you I will be very appreciated . :)

jonc

Developer
Jun 16, 2013
Bangkok
Are you saying fusion.tvaddons.co is blank? You did not use a 3rd party installer to load fusion for you did you, as a blank repo is a sign of that?

jimbonice

Feb 2, 2014
I'm in the same boat. I can pull other addons, but the actual tvaddons repo is mt in my get addons. I've uninstalled, refreshed, disabled, still mt.

mj71

Jan 13, 2013
Look on the forum and you will see why

Theres been server issues,be patient and wait for it to be sorted :)

BobbyRed

Jul 20, 2014
The sever at offshoregit.com is down. This is currently the server where the repository redirects you to get addons.

admunn

May 5, 2014
Las Vegas NV
I am getting about 5 repos coming up blank with no add ons inside
>Blazetamer's
>Eleazars
>T0mm0"s
>tknorris
>Tvaddons

I have trided a force refresh, I have tried check for an update, I have removed the repo and tried to reinstall the repo. Still nothing but blank when entering the repo.
This is all from a fresh re-install as my other unit still has everything that had already been installed no issue's and no need to start over with that unit
Thank You

admunn

May 5, 2014
Las Vegas NV
My mistake one of those called T0mm0's is not part of TVadd-ons very sorry

But anything with the rest would be very help full. Thank You

OVNI67

Jul 29, 2014
Some repositories appear to be empty. So far tvaddons.co and tkNorris appear to be empty. I was able to grab the addons from the lamba repo, but not the tvaddons and tknorris ... maybe some kows whahappens. Thanks

JAPGEISHA

Aug 8, 2012
PROBABLY the server issue the repo itself is empty and can not populate the add-ons even using force refresh

Qwertyman

Sep 27, 2013
seems like its been down for days. Anyidea when it will be back.

Maybe where its located is not the best location.

reyaway

Dec 12, 2014
Does anyone else have the problem as I do? I currently cannot reach the Ic*f*lms add-on. It doesn't appear at all in both fusion.tvaddons.co or just fusion.xbmchub repositories. Also, do you know why that might be? Haven't had this problem before!

Thanks in advance! :)

mj71

Jan 13, 2013
Have a look in fusion for eldorados repo or look in the addon installer its in there also

Eldorados repo is in fusion or the addon installer

But i replied to your other post aswell,it will be blocked for you once its installed unless yo use a proxy or vpn :)

Last edited: