No files show up after looking them up in the "install from zip step"

wcl

Sep 30, 2012
Ive been doing all the steps right but when it comes to getting the files from the zip from the fusion folder nothing is there so i cant add the addons? Ive done this before and even on my first computer it no longer shows up. Any reasons to why?

jas0npc

Banned
May 5, 2012
UK
I think there is a problem with fusion, I have sent umouch a pm, but he may see this sooner, Dont worry, it will be back

vflag

Oct 6, 2012
Outage must be more than temporary because I have the same issue of no files showing up after I click on install from zip. Can't seem to get any other of the downloaded zip files from the site like Icetv to load either. Apple tv cannot seem to see it on my computer and I have no idea how to get it there.

vflag

Oct 6, 2012
I am lost then. I can get to the point of selecting fusion in settings, but after I do there is nothing more to select from. I understand and see from the step by step pictures that an option for video/repository should be next, but in my case nothing. I am getting the same issue when I try it on my laptop using the XBMC for windows program. no idea what I am doing wrong.

jas0npc

Banned
May 5, 2012
UK
To check if its working, in your address bar at the top of the screen, just put in fusion.xbmchub.com to check

vflag

Oct 6, 2012
It works that way. Just cannot get it into the XBMC program for some reason.

jas0npc

Banned
May 5, 2012
UK
Try readding it call it fusion2, just double check the spelling, make sure the period "." is in the right place, did you follow the guide on the hub to install it?

vflag

Oct 6, 2012
Entered and re-entered with same issue. Simply no repository to be found and loaded. My screens look exactly like the ones in the instructions right up until I click on the fusion tab..... so this is all very frustrating. I see no reason that this is not working.

umOuch

Feb 29, 2012
Somewhere In This Crazy World
Sounds like you are not going to the the ADD ADDONS sections. Once fusion is installed you must go to a section, like videos, then the addons section, like video addons, them get more addons, the intall from zip, then fusion, then they are listed. If not... You have lost connection to the Internet. That is if you have installed it via our guide step for step.

vflag

Oct 6, 2012
Thx to all. Did finally get it going but not sure what was wrong. I installed it again as fusion2 and it worked. Checked my settings for the first install and they all appeared accurate. Anyway, what counts is that it works and is going strong.