No More Wiziwig Its gone :(

mirageuk

Sep 21, 2012
Yorkshire
Dear Visitors of WiZiWiG

Today is a sad day for all fans of live sports streaming, as we at Wiziwig have to announce that we're forced to close our website, at least for now. This due to new laws in Spain which will get into force starting tomorrow, the 1st January 2015. Failing to comply with the new reform puts us at risks of fines being as high as € 600.000,- and also losing our domain, hosting and other necessary stuff to operate wiziwig.

We've decided to join a new project, called GetYourFixtures.com, on which you can find tv listings for many live sports events but also links to official streaming. So please check out this interesting website by clicking the logo or links below:

http://www.wiziwig.tv/offline.html

NarkotixAgent

Oct 3, 2014
Very sad day indeed :( I am in panic to find a way to watch the NCAA Playoff games tomorrow :(:(:( Thank you guys for your years of service and hope there is a way for you too return!! =)

protimeuser

Jan 9, 2015
SE Ohio, USA
New to the forum, so first off I must say Thank You to those who have put all this together.,

I also will miss Wiz as it was one good source for sports. Being a Buckeye I will be looking for the best
ESPN links for the game with Oregon Monday. Actually there don't seem to be very many good ESPN links. Live sports seems to be the big downfall of XBMC.