No movement on film/tv list

Chrisb57

May 20, 2018
Hi, I have had a few problems recently, in other posts, but this one has just started happening in the last few days.

I have a Kodi android box, running Krypton v17.6.....

I can normally open ******, and list films, say of a particular year, and click enter on any in the list, and then gives a list of 4K, 1080p, 720 or SD, and scroll bar while it is serching. But now all I get is the usual quick sound of a "Star Trek" door opening, when a choice is selected, but nothing changes The list just stays there.

I can move up and down the list, go to the next page, or the one before, but as soon as I make a selection, nothing happens.

I have tried in other menu's, like tv programs, other genre or by actor, and it's the same. Nothing changes. I cannot make any choices.

I checked my internet connection, and it's good. Any ideas expert people out there?

regards
Chris

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I can normally open ******, and list films,
The stars (****) you see in your post means the addon is infringing and therefore cannot be discussed on this forum. That being said, this may be caused by a dead addon that is no longer being maintained by the dev. You may want to switch to another addon and see if it works better for you.

Last edited: