No response

Bev McQuain

Dec 28, 2018
What does it mean when a search for a movie title comes up with 50 or 100 or more "links". I click on a link, it ultimately begins to display the "I'm working on it" symbol, then quits and goes back to the list of links.
In other words, if the movie or TV show is not available, why does it display numerous links. (Sorry if LINKS is not the right name.) Thanks, Bev

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
It could be that all the links are actually dead. This happens especially for free links. It could also be that your ISP is blocking those sites. You could try with a VPN see if that works better. There are some that offer a few days trial before you buy. You could also try with Real Debrid or Premiumze. Both will provide premium links that could minimize the problems you are describing.

Bev McQuain

Dec 28, 2018
I bought and installed Debrid, but I see no difference. If installed correctly, doesn't Debrid show up in the list of links?

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Yes your debrid links should show up either with the word paid or premium in front of in a different color. To be sure you enabled your debrid correctly, you need to set your settings level to advanced or expert. Then go to Kodi settings>System>Addons>Manage Dependencies>
Go down to ResolveURL>Universal Resolvers>Real Debrid (or whatever debrid you have subscribed to) enable it and authorize your account.
Once done, you do the same for URL Resolver. This should fix your issues.
Note Real Debrid needs to be enabled also in some addons after the above has been done before it works correctly.